CANCELLED – Sorry everyone but, given that schools will not now be reopening until after the date of the event, we have taken the decision to cancel. We will be asking British Cycling to refund entries already received. We hope to be able to run the 2021/22 season event in December.
We had an incredible event in 2019 with…
- An awesome, challenging but accessible course for ALL ages and abilities, combining a sports centre, park and BMX track!
- Trade stands to pick up your last-minute Christmas gifts, including The Marlborough Bike Company, cyclocrossracer.co.uk, and New Champ Socks
- Mulled wine, Belgian beer, coffee, chips, paninis, etc.
- £1,000+ prize list, including random spot prizes
- Free race photos
- Nice showers, changing rooms, toilets
- BMX taster sessions too! (bikes and helmets provided)
Charlton Sports and Leisure Centre, Andover SP10 3LF
New to cyclocross?
Here’s an excerpt from The Cyclocross Bible to let you know what to expect:
|Race time||Category||Sign-on open|
|9:30||Under 8 & 10||8:30-9:15|
|11:20||Veteran 40-49 Men & Junior Men||9:30-11:05|
|12:20||Senior, Veteran & Junior Women||10:30-12:05|
|13:45||Veteran 50+ Men||12:00-13:30|
A classic cyclocross blend of road, flat grass, steep banks, tracks, plus a bit of BMX track! The course has been designed to be appropriate for all abilities while still offering a challenge for everyone.
There is ample parking on asphalt/hardstanding. Cars only in the upper car park.