Sunday 22nd December, Charlton Sports and Leisure Centre, Andover SP10 3LF
We have an incredible event lined up for you with…
- An awesome, challenging but accessible course for ALL ages and abilities, combining a sports centre, park and BMX track!
- Trade stands to pick up your last-minute Christmas gifts, including The Marlborough Bike Company, cyclocrossracer.co.uk, and New Champ Socks
- Mulled wine, beer, coffee, chips, paninis, etc.
- £1,000+ prize list, including random spot prizes
- Free race photos
- Nice showers, changing rooms, toilets
- Plenty of parking
- Learn to ride like Sven Nys at a BMX taster session too! (bikes and helmets provided)
New to cyclocross?
Here’s an excerpt from The Cyclocross Bible to let you know what to expect:
|Race time||Category||Sign-on open|
|9:30||Under 8 & 10||8:30-9:15|
|11:20||Veteran 40-49 Men & Junior Men||9:30-11:05|
|12:20||Senior, Veteran & Junior Women||10:30-12:05|
|13:45||Veteran 50+ Men||12:00-13:30|
A classic cyclocross blend of road, flat grass, steep banks, tracks, plus a bit of BMX track! The course has been designed to be appropriate for all abilities while still offering a challenge for everyone.
Enter online via the button below or enter on the day.
|Junior (under 18)||£12||£15|
|Senior, Vet 40-49, Vet 50+ (all over 18)||£18||£20|
There is ample parking on asphalt/hardstanding. Cars only in the upper car park.