Sunday 20th December 2020 (TBC)
After the success of the 2019 event, we’re keen to make 2020 even better. We already have some plans but do get in touch if you’ve got any suggestions for the event.
We had an incredible event in 2019 with…
- An awesome, challenging but accessible course for ALL ages and abilities, combining a sports centre, park and BMX track!
- Trade stands to pick up your last-minute Christmas gifts, including The Marlborough Bike Company, cyclocrossracer.co.uk, and New Champ Socks
- Mulled wine, Belgian beer, coffee, chips, paninis, etc.
- £1,000+ prize list, including random spot prizes
- Free race photos
- Nice showers, changing rooms, toilets
- BMX taster sessions too! (bikes and helmets provided)
Charlton Sports and Leisure Centre, Andover SP10 3LF
New to cyclocross?
Here’s an excerpt from The Cyclocross Bible to let you know what to expect:
|Race time||Category||Sign-on open|
|9:30||Under 8 & 10||8:30-9:15|
|11:20||Veteran 40-49 Men & Junior Men||9:30-11:05|
|12:20||Senior, Veteran & Junior Women||10:30-12:05|
|13:45||Veteran 50+ Men||12:00-13:30|
A classic cyclocross blend of road, flat grass, steep banks, tracks, plus a bit of BMX track! The course has been designed to be appropriate for all abilities while still offering a challenge for everyone.
There is ample parking on asphalt/hardstanding. Cars only in the upper car park.